1. Delegate elections: The Delegates from Branches / Circles shall attend the General Body Meeting / All India Conference. Delegates per 30 PAID members or part thereof being not less than 20, subject to the minimum two per branch shall be elected by the Branches/Circles. The Circle Presidents, Circle Secretaries, CHQ Office Bearers, Advisor (CHQ), Central Working Committee Members shall be the ex-officio delegates. In addition to this the members of the various committees constituted by the CWC Kolkata will also attend the 5th AIC.
2. CHQ Quota: CHQ quota paid up-to May-2016 for the tenure of the outgoing body shall be taken into account and membership will be calculated accordingly. Voting power per delegate shall be equal to the number of delegates justified according to the CHQ quota received during the tenure of the outgoing body divided by the number of delegates and ex-officio delegates from the Circle. CHQ Quota and Legal fund has to be remitted before commencement of the 5th AIC.
3. Amendments to the Constitution: Notice of resolutions and amendments to the Rules and bye-laws proposed to be moved at the All India General Body meeting / All India Conference shall have to be given in writing to the General Secretary so as to reach him at least 15 days ahead of the day of meeting.
4. Delegate Fee: The Delegate Fees Rs. 1500/- Per Delegate is to be deposited by the Circles/Branches to the host circle. The lodging and boarding arrangements will be made available for the elected delegates and ex-officio delegates only. Non-delegates and observers will not be allowed.
The case CA No.4389/2010 (UOI & Ors. Vs. Sohan Lal Sayal), SLP (C) No.24303/2013 (K.S. Hegde Vs. UOI & Ors.), SLP (C) No.32284/2013 (Manoj Kr. Tripathi Vs. UOI & Ors.) and etc was listed for hearing on 16.2.2016 as Item No.34 as the matter could not reach, therefore the same was listed on 17.2.2016.
On 17.2.2016, the Hon’ble Court was pleased to de-tag the matters regarding the seniority case of 147 SDEs and matter with regard to promotion under Para 206 it is adjourned to 3 weeks and liberty is given to all parties to file their small submission if aggrieved by Expert Committee Report, but more or less except any small error they are going to accept recommendation of Expert Committee.
10.02.2016: GS FS met GM (FP) and discussed regarding:
A. CPC from AO to CAO: We requested to expedite the CPC from AO to CAO. GM (FP) mentioned that the court case in the Hon’ble CAT Chandigarh is coming for hearing on 23rd February 2016 wherein BSNL has already submitted the reply. AGM (SEA) along with Jt. GM (Pers) will attend the hearing. In case the stay order on promotions is vacated CPC will be expedited. All the cases regarding JTO to SDE promotions, SDE to DE promotions have been tagged with this case.
B. Consideration of Request/tenure transfer cases of AOs/CAOs: We requested for consideration of request/tenure transfers of AOs/CAOs. GM (FP) mentioned that all the pending cases are under consideration and after the approval of Director (Finance) the transfer orders in this regard will be issued by the end of this week.
C. Diversion of 50% MT quota CAO posts to the seniority quota: We requested to prepare a Board Memo for diversion of 50% MT quota CAO posts to the seniority quota posts in the next BSNL Board meeting. GM (FP) assured to take up the matter in the next Board meeting itself.
CS met PGM (HR & Admn) in his chamber and discussed various Developmental and Maintenance Activities. The following are the salient features of discussion:
- Rearrangement of DE Posts in NMS / CFA/ CM Marketing after thorough study.
- Filling up of DE posts in NSS/BSS on an Emergency basis to sustain Revenue in CM Area.
- Filling up of posts like TTA/JTO/DE in Installation Wing fallen vacant after retirement/promotion of incumbents since vital stores are maintained in mainly Switching Installation Unit.
- Bifurcation of TXM as cables (South & North) and creation of one post up to DGM level for improvement of Transmission Media [system alone]. Transmission Maintenance and Installation also needs strengthening. – PGM appreciated this proposal and ensured that he will discuss with CGM.
- Relocation of DE TXM TVR office to TVR Exchange for better monitoring of all SDCAs on a similar line like BSS KCM & DGM CPT.
- Formation of a separate Team for FTTH under the control of one DGM. – An issue persistently raised by this Association for effective utilization of potential Areas.
- Immediate Purchase of Splicing Machines & Power Meters as committed earlier but not fulfilled. – PGM replied that this will be sorted out by February’16 end itself.
- All our quarters require continuous thorough monitoring since during rain in December’15 many quarters are affected and loss of life was also reported in Annanagar Quarters.
- Implementation of Transfer order of Estate officer at the earliest
- Immediate relieving of Shri.K.Sankaralingam SDE TXM splicing TAM to TN circle as per order. – PGM replied that within a week this issue will be settled.
- Posting of DGM in Madhavaram Area a long pending issue that is solely addressed with the aim to improve our Services in this vital Area. PGM agreed to look in to this issue.
- Posting of a Full-fledged DGM for OP Section since this requires lot of interaction with BSNL CO, TERMCELL, etc., – PGM agreed to review this case.
- Continued negligence of the Management in providing “Look After GM Posts “ to promote officers while almost all eligible Addl.GM are offered this post, our regular DGM is deprived of this promotion status leading to dissatisfaction amongst seniors in both Telecom Engineering and Finance Wing. Our association had represented repeatedly on this particular issue. – PGM responded positively and he assured that he will discuss with Head of Circle.
- Request to implement Govt order endorsed by DOT & BSNL where by necessary benefit up to E5 Scale promotion must be extended to reserved category officers.-PGM wants time to discuss with TN Circle.
- Apart from the above various other specific HR cases were also discussed. We also strongly requested for the need to have a separate GM/Sr.GM for HR & ADMN alone since Field issues could be better discussed and resolved.
tatus of DE to DGM(T) Promotions (217 Nos.):
It is understood that the file of DE to DGM(T) promotions is pending with CMD, BSNL office after clearance from Director(HR), BSNL Board. Promotion orders are expected on Monday after approval of CMD, BSNL.
04.02.2016: DE t
GS discussed with GM(Pers.) regarding DE to DGM promotions and requested to fill up the vacant DGM posts. GM(Pers.) gave a good news that Competent Authority has approved today to fill up immediately 223 DGM(T) posts and informed that the order will be issued by tomorrow itself.
Also informed that by the end of Feb. 2016 additional 400 DGM posts will be filled up. In addition to this, as assured by CMD BSNL to United Forum of AIBSNLEA & AIGETOA, total 1190 DGM posts will be filled up before 31st March, 2016.
We extended sincere gratitude and thanks for the positive steps taken by BSNL Management in this connection.