On the occasion of the visit to Chennai by our beloved CHQ. President Com.S.Sivakumar, an Interaction session was held at Flower Bazaar Telephone Exchange Canteen on Wednesday the 20th June 2018 at 17.00 Hrs.
The meeting, though arranged on one day’s short notice, witnessed enthusiastic participation from our comrades. The meeting was presided over by our Circle President Com.R.Srinivasan.
Circle Secretary Com.J.Badrinarayanan in his welcome address thanked our CHQ President for sparing his valuable time to address our members and requested the members to use this opportunity for clarifying all their doubts in the midst of various news and rumours about the forthcoming DPCs and make this session as a useful interactive session rather than the usual General Body meetings.
Our CHQ president in his address explained in detail the efforts of AIBSNLEA-CHQ with respect to the following points.
- DPC from JTO to SDE ( LDCE ) order already issued
- DPC from JTO to SDE (SCF) order already issued
- DPC from JTO to SDE for the Pending vacancies –Inter se seniority of promotee and DR JTOs
- DPC from SDE to DE about 4300 posts are expected
- DPC from DE to DGM about 700 posts are expected
- DPC from JAO to AO – the Legal hurdles are cleared and about 2400 posts are expected covering JAOs up to 2013 year of Recruitment
- DPC from AO to CAO – process is on to get legal opinion and release the orders for about 640 CAO posts.
- DPC from CAO to DGM-F
- Promotions in Civil & Electrical wings right from JTO to EE level.
- Promotions in PA/PS where the process is to be started in respective Circles only.
- CPSU Cadre Hierarchy, its impact on seniors and young DRs and the rationale behind AIBSNLEA’S demand for completing CPC before CPSU-Cadre Hierarchy.
- 3rd PRC and the leading role played by AIBSNLEA that forced others to join and fight for our right by forming AUAB-“All Union & Association of BSNL”.
Our CHQ president was firm in stating that through united effort the 3rd PRC will be implemented in BSNL with15% fixation.
- On formation of Tower Company, our CHQ president informed that after detailed interaction amongst the union & Associations, it was decided to proceed legally against the proposal and a case filed jointly by AIBSNLEA & SNEA has been admitted.
- Finally on the Revenue front, our CHQ president said that our loss for the year 2017-18 was around 11,000 Crores that is exorbitantly higher than that of the previous year and only if we concentrate on Revenue growth, the various aspirations of all the Staff & Executives can be achieved.
After the above detailed information from our CHQ president, there were a lot of clarification from our members and for all those points the required clarification was informed.
Com.C.Durai Arasan our Circle Secretary AIBSNLEA-Tamil Nadu Circle was a special invitee to this meeting and he explained in detail about the proposed CPSU Cadre Hierarchy and the various lacunae in it, if implemented in the present proposal. It was informed by the CS-Tamil Nadu that the EPP stands abolished up to E-4 (AGM Cadre) once CPSU Cadre Hierarchy is implemented which will have a huge negative impact for the younger generation Executives.
On behalf of AIBSNLEA-Chennai our CHQ President & our CS-AIBSNLEA-T.N.Circle were felicitated with a shawl by our Circle President Com.R.Srinivasan & ACS Com.K.Rajnarayanan respectively.
Finally vote of thanks was delivered by Com.V.Gurumurthy our Circle Finance Secretary.