Meeting with PGM HR and DGM Admin was held in which it was decided that
– GSM wing will be merged with respective BAs
– The excess SDE/JTO from OA will be posted to TXM
– Chengalpet transfer orders will be issued soon and vacancies will be filled from regular SDE/DE cadres only.
COB meeting was held at Mambalam TE, and it was decided to conduct a CEC Meeting on 11.03.2023 with participation of all BS/BP/CEC Members from branches.
Taken up the case of continuing exam centre at RGMTTC for Time Bound Promotions for Finance Executives, as all exam centres except ALTTC are closed down for Finance Executives.
CS along with CP, FS and ACS met PGM Finance, PGM HR, DGM FC and CAP FC and discussed regarding
– Issues arisen after local transfer orders in finance cadre, proper utilisation of manpower, streamlining all finance verticals, posting of adequate officers in shortage of wings viz. GSM, Business Areas, centralised FTTH vendor payment processing unit, strengthening TR units.
-Merger of Pay and TR wings
– GM Entrustment of all eligible DGM Adhoc as per CO guidelines. The same already given in TN,KRL etc
– Restructring is to be implemented as per CO guidelines in CHTD for all verticals.
– Online mobile app is to be provided to all field level executives (TXM, GSM, External etc )
– Enhancing Ola mini to higher vehicles
– OTP transfers applied in last window is to be considered.